English Navigation Links:
The Students We Try to Raise
- Students who have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to explore through scientific research not only the technological sciences but the wide array of natural sciences and beyond.
- Students who have the utmost passion to aim to be leaders in their scientific fields in the future.
- Students who can deal with a range of issues from modern society in a culturally refined way, from how to help the Earth’s environment, to fruitfully discussing and debating ideas with their scientific peers.
- Nurture the scientific curiosity and exploratory spirit of the student, and expand their creative ability.
- Give the student the academic ability they need to reach their desired university.
- Raise a student that can flexibly think of new ideas and logically solve encountered challenges.
- Teach the student what they need to be both a healthily-functioning member of society, and a good human being.
- Help the student realize their own potential, and open their will to exceed far into the future with their own power.
Student Life Principles
To help the students become rich human beings, we are focusing on the following goals.
- Solidify the fundamental principles, rules and customs of cultural society for the students.
- Enforce thoroughly tardiness, hair, makeup, and dress rules and principles (for example, no dying hair, no perms, etc.).
- Steer students to treating both themselves and others with kindness and compassion.
- Provide a sense of togetherness and synchronicity for the students based on a tight staff team.
- Implement prevention plans and procedures against bullying.