English Navigation Links:
Teach the students the basic tools needed to be a scientist in tomorrow’s society.
→ As the students head towards university, guide them in the ways of both technological science and regular academic subjects.
Through a complete course of normal school subjects, ensure the student's ability to proceed to a science-focused university
- Credits in all the same classes as a normal high school (Math, English, Science)
- Classes divided by skill level, some classes with a reduced number of students (Math, English, Physics)
- Supplementary lessons and lectures (during summer/winter breaks and on Saturdays)
- Regular tests and examinations (to support a smooth grasping of knowledge)
Through a wide study of technological and scientific principles, enhance the creative ability of the student
- Study from the viewpoints of the forefronts of modern technological science (Biotechnology, Ecotechnology, Information Technology, and Nanotechnology)
- Facilities and instruments fit for scientific experimentation and exploration
- Focus on hands-on experimentation and research (raising the students’ problem solving ability)